16 tips for an ideal workplace
GOOD SEATING POSITION
1.Chair height: feet flat on the ground with your knees at an angle 90°-110°. If necessary, use a footrest if you are unable to adjust the height of your desk.
2. Desk Height: at elbow height so that you sit in a relaxed position
3. Armrest height: just below the desk height so that you can move close enough to the desk to work comfortably.
4. Tilt the backrest of your chair back a little for good support. The backrest should be set at an angle between 90° and 120°.
5. Screen Height: the top of your screen should be just beneath eye level.
6. Distance to screen: at least one arm’s length