Video evolution: 120 years of video
Digitalization has changed where we work
Unified Communications (UC) enables you to connect your devices within a chosen UC-platform. Whether you work at your office, at home or on the road… it makes it very easy to communicate.
- Fewer missed calls
- Have microphones tuned for voice while consumer, store-bought devices only offer single-directional microphones
- Have Headset Call Controls while consumer, store-bought devices do not offer headset controls, and are missing necessary buttons
- Have multi-device connectivity to connect the same headset to both a PC and a mobile phone or tablet, while consumer, store-bought devices are optimized for a single connection (such as, mobile phone only)
- Present signal and Instant Messaging to find and communicate with colleagues whatever they may be busy with
UC-certified headsets and speakerphones have become the solution for companies spoken communication
Traditional telephones carry through approximately 15% of the information in human speech. With broadband technology of the latest headsets of Poly (Plantronics), Jabra, and Epos Sennheiser, this is 33%. Users hear more details, a clearer voice sound, and more warmth during VoIP-conversations.
Extension microphones with noise-canceling which is placed close to the mouth are more able to eliminate disturbing background noises that could bother home workers, mobile employees, or employees working in an open office.
Microsoft Teams Certified headsets
Microsoft Teams certified devices provide clear calls and video totally integrated with Microsoft Teams.
A modern workplace allows us to work from different locations. Virtual collaboration systems are thus becoming important tools to keep close business relationships with coworkers. Virtual and web conferencing bring people together, are highly efficient and are more personal.
- Easy collaboration
- No travel costs
- Elimination of travel time
- Faster decision-making process
- Increased productivity
- Including eye contact and body language in communications allows us to have a better and more trusting working relationship
In a digital workplace, people need flexible platforms to work together. Expanding your meeting rooms with easy-to-use presenting tools can make collaboration highly efficient. When collaboration is open to all departments, important decision-making processes can be done in a quick and efficient manner.
UC/VC in practice at our office
Discorp can provide you with all the tools you need to boost communications and stand out from your competition.