Did you know there is an experience center at Discorp? As a company dedicated to providing the very best service, we go above and beyond to keep our offices up to date with the latest technologies. Come and discover cutting-edge advancements in technology here at Discorp!
Our own office space is used to showcase our products and services to our customers. It is an environment where you can explore and test all kinds of products, solutions, meeting rooms, flexible workstations, training rooms, and so on. We also have our own distribution and quality control center, where you can experience our service firsthand.
Our knowledgeable sales team is well-trained in understanding the features and usage of the available products. They can offer you demonstrations, and provide personalized assistance.
Fun fact: Each of our meeting rooms is named after beers, adding a touch of creativity and uniqueness to our space. You’ll find the Duvel room, La Chouffe, Hapkin, and many more.
- Poly Room, a.k.a. ‘Duvel‘: one of our largest conference rooms, fully equipped with the latest Poly solutions.
- Logitech Room, a.k.a. ‘Karmeliet‘: one of our largest conference rooms, fully equipped with the latest Logitech solutions and Chameleon acoustic wall.
- Jabra Room, a.k.a. ‘Omer‘: a training room, fully equipped with the latest Jabra solutions.
- Neat Room, a.k.a. ‘Orval‘: one of our smallest huddle rooms, fully equipped with the latest Neat solutions.
- EPOS Room, a.k.a. ‘De Koninck‘: one of our smallest huddle rooms, fully equipped with the latest Epos and ViewSonic solutions.
- ‘La Chouffe‘: a flexible classroom set-up (custom-made set-up with QSC, Sennheiser, LG, and Smit Visual solutions)
- Yealink Room, a.k.a. ‘Hapkin‘: one of our largest meeting rooms, fully equipped with the latest Yealink solutions and a Chameleon acoustic wall.
In our warehouse, logistics staff ensure that all goods are received and domestic and foreign orders are prepared for shipment. Each order is handled with attention so that it is tailored to the specific requirements of the customer. Moreover, stock management is also carried out, packaging material is recycled and attention is paid to keeping the warehouse organized in order to work optimally.
The brewery is a place where everything is prepared for on-site installations at our customer premises. Our service technicians assemble all customized installations here. In addition, all the material they need is checked, approved and quality-labeled at this place.
Are you ready for a personalized tour of our experience center? Our team is eager to guide you through our building where you can explore different products & solutions, and divers set-ups from various brands.
Feel free to reach out to us using the contact information below to schedule a visit to our office. We look forward to seeing you soon!